Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Baked Chicken & Stuffing Casserole
Another one of our GREAT recipes using Nino's Rotisserie Chickens, this recipe is just like Thanksgiving in one casserole with all the trimmings... Be sure to buy a pint of Nino's Homemade Chicken or Turkey Gravy which makes this dish even more moist and savory.
Write a review
- 1 each Rotisserie Chicken
- 6 oz. Stove Top Stuffing (pkg.)
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 10 1⁄2 oz. Campbells Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (can)
- 1⁄3 cup Sour Cream
- 10 oz. Cascadian Farms Organic Gardener's Vegetable Medley
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- Pull meat from Rotisserie Chicken and cut into 1 inch pieces and place into a large mixing bowl with stuffing mix, hot water, soup mix, sour cream and vegetables. Toss.
- Spray a 9" x 13" oven proof casserole dish with a non-stick vegetable spray and fill with the chicken & stuffing mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake approximately 30 minutes in a 375 F oven until heated through.
- Remove foil, dot casserole with broken pieces of butter and return to the oven for 10 to 15 minutes to melt butter and lightly brown.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/