Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Bacon & Cheese Broccoslaw Salad
Nino's Broccoslaw is a healthy and delicious alternative to a traditional cabbage Cole Slaw. Its crisp texture and sweet broccoli flavor pairs well with your favorite Cole Slaw dressing or nearly any salad dressing you enjoy with leaf greens. It's also a great partner with other vegetables, nuts, crispy salad toppings and sun-dried fruits.
Write a review
- 1 pkg. Nino's Broccoslaw (approx. 4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Crisp Cooked Bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, cut into 2" thin slivers
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper, cut into thin slivers
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- Kosher or Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 cup Nino's Market Cole Slaw Dressing
- Toss all ingredients in a medium size, non-reactive bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour before serving.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/