Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Asian Vegetable Salad
This colorfully unique salad is a change of pace from a greens salad!
Write a review
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bok Choy, washed, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups Red Bell Pepper, cut into 1/4" x 2" strips
- 2 cups Yellow Squash, outer skin only, cut in matchstick strips
- 1 14 oz Can Baby Corn, rinsed well and drained
- 2 8 oz Cans Water Chestnuts, rinsed well and drained
- 1⁄2 lbs. Flat Pea Pods, cut in long strips
- 1⁄2 lbs. Sugar Snap Pea Pods
- 1 1⁄4 cups Napa Cabbage, shredded 1/4" width
- 2 15 oz Cans Straw Mushrooms, or equivalent of fresh Enoki Mushrooms
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1⁄4 cup Honey
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Ginger, Fresh, minced
- 1 TBSP Cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Corn Oil
- 1 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 1⁄4 cup Cider Vinegar
- Wash all vegetables and cut as directed and place them in a bowl
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables and toss.
- Chill and serve.
- Serve alone or as an accompaniment to any grilled poultry, meat or fish.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/