Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Asian Teriyaki Halibut
Write a review
- 1 – 8 oz. Halibut Fillet
- 2 – 12” X 12” Foil Squares
- As Needed Vegetable Spray
- 1 Cup Colorful Matchstick Vegetables
- 1 TBSP Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- ½ tsp Grated Ginger
- 1 TBSP Chopped Scallion
- 1 tsp Chopped Cilantro
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F
- Spray one side of 2 – 12” x 12” foil squares.
- Place one of the foil squares on a work surface and place the colorful vegetables in the center.
- Place halibut fillet on top of the vegetables.
- Add to the top of the halibut fillet the teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, grated ginger, chopped scallion.
- Place the second foil square directly over the fish and fold the two foil squares together at the edges making a tight seal.
- Place on a baking sheet and into the oven for 20 minutes. The foil pouch should puff slightly indicating it is steaming inside.
- Remove the fish from the oven, open the package by making a slit down the center of the foil being careful to allow the steam to escape.
- Serve in the foil pouch or remove the fish and vegetable to a service plate.
- Sprinkle with the chopped cilantro and serve.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/