Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Asian Style Dipping Sauce
This dipping sauce is an excellent additional sauce for our Chicken Lettuce Wraps and also complements Eggs Rolls and Goyza (a Japanese Style stuffed dumpling). It will keep almost indefinitely in your refrigerator if tightly covered, and freezes well.
Write a review
- 1 21 oz Bottle Soy Vey Brand Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 TBSP Oriental Sweet & Hot Mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Water
- Combine all ingredients and wisk well.
- Makes approximately 3 cups.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/