Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Asian Broccoslaw Salad
Nino's Broccoslaw is a healthy and delicious alternative to a traditional cabbage Cole Slaw. Its crisp texture and sweet broccoli flavor pairs well with your favorite Cole Slaw dressing or nearly any salad dressing you enjoy with leaf greens. It's also a great partner with other vegetables, nuts, crispy salad toppings and sun-dried fruits.
Write a review
- 1 pkg. Nino's Broccoslaw (approx. 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Sliced Water Chestnuts, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup Flat Snow Peas, cut into thin slivers
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper, cut into thin slivers
- 1/4 cup Green Onions, cut 1/4" on bias
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Glaze (or Sauce)
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- Toss all ingredients in a medium size, non-reactive bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour before serving.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/